Naddon EDI 3.18
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
FAQ version 1.00.
If you want to run an Interchange Contract automatically, then create a Job Queue Entry, with the Interchange Contract ID in the Parameter String.
The value in the Parameter String is used as a filter selecting the Interchange Contract you want to run automatically.
Step by Step guide:
1) Create a new Job Queue Entry
2) Object Type to Run: Codeunit
3) Object ID to Run: 6078255
4) Object Caption to Run: EDI Interchange Queue Process
5) Description: Running EDI Contract automatically
6) Parameter String: Insert a filterstring, that select the Contract you want to run with the Job Queue Enty. If you insert “@*EDIFACT* the Job Queue will process all Contract containing EDIFACT in the Contract ID.
7) Job Queue Category Code: Create a Category named “EDI”.
8) Set the “Earliest Start Date/Time”, “Expiration Date/Time” and the Recurrence for the Job Queue Entry.
- All File paths used by the EDI Contracts, have to be UNC formatted
- The NAV Service-Tier must have permission to access the File Paths, used by the EDI Contracts
- Remove the Notification from the Interchangs Contract, when testing the processing of the Job Queue. When the Job Queue is running without errors, reinsert the notifictions onm the Interchange Contract.